Fodor's New Orleans
Fodor's Travel Guides
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front.
- New back cover is fully-redesigned.
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going).
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons.
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Walking Tours, and Calendar of Events.
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel.
- Neighborhood Chapters in all city guides now include everything in that neighborhood (sights, restaurants, hotels, shops, and nightspots) in the same convenient chapter.
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational.
- Over 18 million people visited in 2018, a 4% increase from the previous year.
- 2018 was another record year for tourism in New Orleans.
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book’s main description.