Celebrate Recovery Leader's Guide, Updated Edition
A Recovery Program Based on Eight Principles from the Beatitudes
There is a way the church can help the wounded move beyond their hurts, habits, and hang-ups to experience the forgiveness of Christ. Celebrate Recovery helps the church fulfill its role as Christ's healing agent. You don't have to lead alone. To lead people forward in spiritual, physical, and emotional restoration is to walk in the footsteps of Christ. And that's why the Celebrate Recovery Leader's Guide is so important.
With everything you need to encourage lasting life-change, the leader's guide is the best way to facilitate Celebrate Recovery in your church and help people look forward to a whole new future.
The Celebrate Recovery Leader's Guide includes:
- Fresh testimonies
- A 90-day start-up strategy
- A clear, easy-to-follow format
- Step-by-step instructions for each meeting
- Guide for conducting leader training
- Teaching notes for the 25 lessons of The Journey Begins (Participant Guides 1-4)
- Overview of the 25 lessons of The Journey Continues (Participant Guides 5-8)
Along with a willing heart, this leader's guide is invaluable for leading men and women forward in complete restoration and transformation through Christ.