Maximize Your Medicare, 2020-2021 Edition
Qualify for Benefits, Protect Your Health, and Minimize Your Costs
Jae W. Oh
The updated 2020-2021 edition of this “must-read for both current and future retirees” (Robert Powell, Retirement Daily).
Confused by Medicare? Get answers from Maximize Your Medicare, an informative guide by nationally recognized expert Jae W. Oh. Maximize Your Medicare helps you understand how and what to choose when deciding on Medicare options. Learn how to:
- Enroll in Medicare and avoid never-ending penalties
- Compare Medigap vs. Medicare Advantage
- Discern the differences among Parts A, B, and D
- Increase benefits every year
- Avoid costly errors
- Deal with special circumstances
- Get the most from the plan
Written in a clear and concise style, and now with updated information, Maximize Your Medicare is a vital resource for every American aged sixty-five or older, as well as for their families and care coordinators.